Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

We are home and adjusting!!!!!





Hello All-

First we would like to say thanks to all who stopped by, called, sent flowers, and said prayers. All of our friends and family made this an experience that we will never forget and we look forward to sharing our changing lives with you all. Again Morgan and I want to say THANK YOU!!!

We got home about 11:30 Am yesterday and all seems to be going well. She looked beautiful when she came home in that white gown. I just can't seem to get it in my mind that she is ours and how blessed we are to have been given this gift for The Lord. What a blessing. I have attached some pics for you all to enjoy. We will be trying to post as often as we can. Thanks again for all that you all did in making this a wonderful experience.

Love you all-

Morgan, Jennye Lynne, and Mary Morgan Mardis

6 comments:

Christi said...

I love the picture of you, MM, and the dog. It looks like you are telling the dog all about it! I can't wait to come see her, and I'm so sorry I didn't get to make it to the hospital!!

Michael and Crissie said...

She is beautiful! I am so ready to meet her and hold her. JL, you look amazing. I can't believe you look that good after just having a baby.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful and you look great! Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are introducing MM to Gizmo. Looks like he is saying ok...i will watch over her. HA.....

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! She is precious!!

sistergirl511 said...

that kid is gonna be as cool as me...
even with her hammer toe