Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 20, 2007

My Parents are Crazy!!!!

My parents are bored!!
Is this fair I can not even tell them to stop!
More fun with my hair!!!!
My Daddy just can not get enough of me !!!!
Just wanted you to see my funny onsie!!!

Hey you guys!

I really do not have anything fun to report to you. I will tell you that we are enjoying Mary Morgan more than I could have ever imagined. When you fall in love with your child it is like a love that you never knew existed. I have put some pictures on for you all to enjoy. Tomorrow we go to the doctor for our 2 week check up. We will let you know about her weight status when we get back. Hopefully we will be on the gaining side.

Jennye Lynne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that nursing does get easier. For us with my first little boy Cole it really got easier @ 2 weeks. With Hayden, my second, it was a breeze from the beginning - experience and knowing what to expect I guess. Keep working, it will get better.

Jennifer Dykes Heard