Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Prayers Have Been Answered!!!!







Well I am happy to report that yesterday we went back to the newborn clinic at Baptist and we have gained another 1/2 ounce!!! This was going to be a big tell tell sign because I have been breastfeeding only. That is also going much better. Leslie said that I would get it just when I thought that I could not do this anymore. Her Jaundice is better and we no longer have to have the Billi Blanket. Thanks sooo much for your prayers and words of encouragement.


Seems like yesterday and today she is wanting to stay awake a little more which is fun. We have loved holding her and we catch ourselves staring at her all the time.


Morgan and I also have been talking about how she is over a week old and it seems like they just put her in our arms for the first time about 5 minutes ago. I mean I have always heard people tell me that your children grow up sooo fast. I see this in looking at friends blog spots. I mean I remember when we each announced that we were going to have a baby! I am not wanting to take my eyes off of her as I do not want to miss a minute of her life.


Thanks again for all the prayers and support I am not sure that we would have gotten breastfeeding without your words of encouragement and prayers. So again we say thanks.


Talk to you all soon!!!


Jennye Lynne, Morgan, and Mary Morgan




4 comments:

Christi said...

Yay more pics! I'm loving your Chi-O Cocktail t-shirt! haha!

The Petro Family said...

Yea!!!! I am so proud of both of you for not giving up!!! It is the best thing you can do for her for sure! See you soon!

Unknown said...

I am so glad things are better! I would be staring at her all of the time too! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Jennye Lynne!! She is so precious! She looks like just Morgan with your hair. Keep posting pics and I'm thinking of you all!