Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Splish Splash!!!






Hello-
I know you are all thinking, WOW 2 post in one week!! I know, I know I told you all I was going to try and post more often. Mary Morgan's Umbilical cord finally fell off and we were off to the bath....I was excited and I think that I enjoyed it much more than she did. She was not sure at first and I swear that she did not start crying until we washed her hair. As you can see that she was fine after the bath in her swing. Hope you all are having a good week.
Love-
Jennye Lynne, Morgan, and Mary Morgan

4 comments:

Christi said...

Oh my gosh! Her legs are TINY! I have got to see that child soon!!!

Patty said...

It was a pleasure to finally meet this beautiful little girl! What a blessing to all! Great pictures of all of you! The Ethridges

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice, show that sweet little baby pussy

Anonymous said...

nothing nicer than fresh pussyand hers is lovely