Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sorry it has been soooo long....

I am one week old!!!


Gizmo is still trying to figure her out



Love my hands!!!


You all know that I love those feet!!!!!

Hello all-
We are sorry that it has been so long since we last posted but lets just say things are a little crazy!!!!
Mary Morgan is Jaundice and we have been having to use a Billi Blanket...This restricts us to one area of the house as it has to be plugged into the wall. What a pain let me tell you!!! We have to go back to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully we can get rid of it!!! Please pray that we will be able to and that Nursing gets easier. I mean breastfeeding is probably one of the hardest things that I have ever done. We are getting the hang of it and right now that she has just started latching on it seems like I am feeding her every 45 minutes or so. If any of you experienced this please let me know or are we just having a hard time. Yesterday she was a week old and WOW it seems like we just got her. I mean you know how they say they grow up right before your eyes and how fast it goes....I mean I want her to stay little forever. Thanks again for all the calls, emails, and prayers. You are all the best. I have attached some pics.
Hope to update more often....
Love you all---- Jennye Lynne, Morgan, and Mary Morgan

4 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Jennye Lynn, not sure if you remember me or not but I just wanted to let you know that breastfeeding is REALLY hard at first...but just remember that 1) it gets much easier (I would say that the first 2 months are pretty challenging but after that it's a breeze) and 2)that this is the best thing that you can be giving her. That gave me hope during those difficult feedings.Hope that you are feeling well! Mary Morgan is precious!

Christi said...

Yay! More pictures! Sorry about all the trouble you are having...she is SO worth it, and I'm praying for y'alls patience with everything. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. She is darlin!! I can't wait to meet little Miss Mary Morgan. Don't have much to offer as far as advice, but I will pray for you. :)

Keep the pics coming....I love to see and hear updates.

Leah

The Segrest Family said...

JL,
i just have to say that you are not alone! i had a REALLY REALLY REALLY hard time with breastfeeding. i actually ended up doing it for a very short time - my milk came then went away a few days later (my sister had the same problem - maybe genetic?) keep it up if you can!!!
BUT i just have to say this: you are NOT a failure if you give it your best try and can't do it. nursing is not for everyone. but keep working!