Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2007

ON OUR WAY !!!!!!

Well it is Sunday afternoon and we are preparing for our journey to parenthood. We have to be at the hospital at 5pm this afternoon. We are going to be at Baptist. Tonight we are to get Cervadil and then we will be induced first thing in the morning. I have to say that I am nervous and a little on edge....I think that I am just afraid of the unknown....I hope that you all have a great week. Hopefully if all goes well we will get some pictures to Crissie and she can post them for us. Please feel free to call or send us a text message. We would love to hear from you all. Please pray for us and a safe delivery. Take care and thanks to you all who helped us in preparing for Mary Morgan's arrival....
Love you all-
Jennye Lynne and Morgan (soon to be parents)

3 comments:

The Beidleman's said...

Praying for ya'll!!! Keep us posted.

You will do GREAT!
Leah

Unknown said...

Oh I am so excited for yall! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl! You will be a great mom and I am sure it will come naturally as most say it does!

The Segrest Family said...

ooooooh! i can't wait to see pictures!!!!