Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Waking Up!!!

Me and daddy!
Daddy's favorite outfit!
Do these make me look fat?
The best picture mommy has taken!!!
Looking at what?????

Hello-

I know that it has been a long time and I apologize about that. I can say that it is getting easier and I think that I am getting the hang of it. Yesterday we went and met Crosby and Walker for a meeting of the babies. We had a great time and I will have a picture from that soon as I forgot my camera, but never fear Leslie and Courtney have got the Mommy thing down pat and they were prepared. They were sooo cute. They all slept and I will put the pictures up soon. Mary Morgan and I went out 3 times this last week and it was fun. She is staying awake more and it is getting fun. I am not sure that I even reported how the pediatrician's visit went. She now weighs 7lb 8 oz. This was a great report as she had lost down to 6lb 8oz when we were not nursing. So the nursing is doing great and we are doing well with it. Thanks to all for the support and words of wisdom. She has grown 1 inch in 2 weeks. Her doctor said that she could be a tall girl. Taylor Parker you might meet your match soon. OK so you are wondering why I called this post waking up? She has been staying awake a great deal during the day and she just wants to look around. You can see her eyes in these pictures!!! I have got to get her a mobile, I did not know if I wanted one at first but she just searches for something to look at! Well enough from me I know that you really just want to see the pictures of her!!!! Take care and have great week!

Jennye Lynne and Morgan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!