Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Annopuncement from Mary Morgan Mardis!!!

Well my mommy and daddy have not gotten this t-shirt for me yet but I will be needing it in June. That is right Mommy is going to have another baby!!! We are now getting excited!! We were shocked at first but now it is sinking in and we are all getting used to the thought of another little one running around. Mommy keeps telling me that I am a big girl now and not a baby...she took my bottle away and I hate milk out of a cup!!! Mommy even tried chocolate and that did not work for me! If any of you other babies have any tricks to milk please let us know my Mommy really wants me to get some milk!!! Today Mommy is 11 weeks pregnant and I am so excited...I am not sure what I think the sex is but Mommy thinks a boy and Daddy is determined it is another girl!!! Never fear however they are going to find out...and since we have only know that were having a baby for a week or so we do not have to wait to long to find out and that is great!!!! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!
Thanks for checking on us!!!
Mary Morgan Mardis



10 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Yea!! Congrats! I hope that you are feeling well...MMM will be a great (itty bitty) big sister :)

The Petro Family said...

I say boy as well!

The Kosko Family said...

yea yea!!!! congratulations, friend!

Amy Ingram said...

Congrats!!!

The Segrest Family said...

congrats!!!! how fun! you will love having them close together!!!!!!

Sally said...

Congrats!!! Maury has the same shirt we could have loaned to MMM! It was hard to find small enough to fit a 14 month old big sis! It's a little tough but fun having them that close!

ragan said...

Congrats to all three of you!
Hope you are feeling well.

Andi said...

CONGRATS!!! I think it's wonderful MM will have a younger brother or sister so close in age....you know I'm such a fan of having them close together!

The Beidleman's said...

YIPPE!!! How are you feeling?

odomfamilyfun said...

Yea! How fun :) Can't wait to hear all about it...we'll talk Sunday at church...