Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas with the Mardis Family

Hello all-
We have been trying to get ready for Christmas the week and boy has it been wild. Lets just start out by saying that there is no picture of the TREE because it is so different than any we have had in the past, not many ornaments and not any on the lower part of the tree!! It is a result of the 2 little extra hands that we have around here now!! It is so funny because she walks around the tree and other decorations and as she passes them she says NO NO!! I just laugh!! But hey at least she knows!!! So over the weekend while doing laundry I had gone to do something and when I got back this is how I found Mary Morgan!! I just laughed out loud!!!! I got the camera and she said "CHEZZZZ"!!! Priceless!!!!


I must say that this is our most precious Christmas Decoration!! This year is going to be so much fun!!


Wanted to get some pictures of the snow. We have about 2 1/2 to 3 inches on the ground and it is still there. Mary Morgan was not really sure about it she just walked in it and looked at her foot prints!! She did say oh boy this morning as she watched from inside as it snowed harder than I have ever seen!! She is not even 2 and has seen twice!!! That is impressive for Mississippi!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!
Love the Mardis Family

No comments: