Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blog Stalking!!!

Ok so to be honest with you about 2 weeks ago I was looking at blogs to see how friends are doing and I happened to come across a blog that I somehow can NOT seem to get back to and my heart is yearning to check on this family. They are a couple that does not live in Jackson but I think Mississippi because they are coming to Jackson the see the Pediatric Cardiologist and the High Risk OB-GYN. They are having a baby girl and she was not growing according to schedule. I have been searching every blog I can but just can not seem to get back to them. PLEASE if you know who I am talking about let me know. I want to see how they are doing they have been on my heart and I have been praying for this family.
Tonight I was posting some of the things that Mary Morgan has been doing lately and I have come across the site that I saw either before Mary Morgan was born or not long after any way....WARNING....get a tissue........I am going to attach the link so that you can also see this special video...I am crying as I type this. This video has humbled me to pray several times and it still does. Morgan and I are so blessed to have a healthy child. This video opens my eyes to so much. I love the Lord with all my heart and as I watch this I see I do not pray enough. As I watch this I feel compelled to fall to my knees and thank him for all the blessings that he has bestowed upon my family. This family is one that I have never met but respect and look up to more than anyone will ever know. They have taught me so much and all I have done is watch this video over and over.
I am also posting this site to remind me that when Mary Morgan does not sleep well, is fussy, getting teeth, running fever, will not let me put her down, is awake at 4 am, or crying for no reason I should take on the task of her needs with an open heart and no complaints.
I know that I sound ridiculous however I want to find that family so please share if you know who I am talking about and watch this video, count your blessing, and praise the Lord for what he has granted us.
A sometimes hard thing to remember but oh so true is that God does not give you more than you can handle.
I do apologize if you all have to redo your makeup after seeing the video....
Love to all- Jennye Lynne
http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons

2 comments:

Initially Yours Monogramming said...

Hey ~
I found your blog through Leslie Petros....the blog you are looking for is:

http://sheaandbethanymc.blogspot.com/

thanks!

Summer

odomfamilyfun said...

Hey. Bethany is a childhood friend of mine from Hattiesburg...she is having her baby today...check her blog :)