Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged!!!!!

Crissie has tagged so I am going to spend the next few minutes with you telling you 7 random things about myself that you may or may not know....So please take into consideration when reading them that they are in fact RANDOM....

1. I do not like to be called "jennye" my parents named me Jennye Lynne and that is what I want others to call me. I truly do not answer people that call me "jennye"..I will however let you call me jen....

2. My moms smell....I know that you are all thinking....WHAT!!!! OK you all know my mom lives in Huston, TX so when she comes to visit I love going into the room that she stayed in....She has a smell like no other and I know that when I smell that smell it is my mom!!!! It is a smell that comforts me, gives me security, and makes me sad...I hate it when she has to leave.....

3. I LOVE Veggies!!!!! I would rather eat vegtables all day everyday than anything else!!!!

4. Planner and on a Schedule----yea I know that you are thinking that you do not do that anymore since I have Mary Morgan and you are correct to a degree....what is random is that i want to have a plan and a schedule and i truly get flustered when i get off track.....I have learned to deal with this a little since the Lord has blessed me with Mary Morgan...

5. Tears.....Anytime that we are in church and we sing or the choir sings a song that I love I cry.....especially songs that remind me of people, memories, or make me realize how blessed I am....

6. SLOB----just ask morgan, leslie, crissie,durr, and others I have lived with....I am and I just can not help it!!!! I try really hard some some how my closet is a disaster at all times.....but randomly I get a wild hair and I must clean and clean and then I am good....Thank the Lord my husband is a NEAT FREAK so we have balance!!!!!

7. I love to listen to DJ's on the radio...you know like the morning shows....i know that most people have fallen in love with satellite radio but I just think it is boring and soooooo wasteful..I want to hear funny jokes and what people say when they call the radio stations.... also it lets me know what is going on around me.....

So I hope that you have laughed a little and I have not bored you......This was fun and I tag Mary Katherine Segrest!!!!

No comments: