Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

So much to talk about and not enough time to BLOG!!!!!

Warning to all.....MANY PICTURES BELOW!!!!!
I am soooo sorry that it has been so long..this month has not only flown by but has been really busy. I hope that the pictures that are below will let you in on the fun that we have had this month. We have really been enjoying the weather...MMM is getting to where she is enjoying her stroll in the afternoons. The week after Valentines day was huge!!! Mary Morgan started crawling, we got a tooth, started eating solids 3 times a day, and got her 6 months shots!!!!
We weighed in at 13lbs 6oz (10th) percentile and were 25 3/4 inches long (95th) percentile. Enjoy the photos below!!! Hope you all have a good week!!!!

My mommy made this outfit for me!!!!!!
My first time in a high chair at a restaurant!!! So much fun!!!!!! Yea I have an orange nose!!!
Mommy found me in my bed like this today!!! Not sure how that leg got under me like that!!!
Loving all my friends at my valentines party!!!!!!!
Mady and I at my Baptism!!!
Me in the gown I was baptized in!!!

Laughing with Mommy...
I was just too cute to resist!!!
My first Superbowl party!!!!!
Not sure what I am doing here but this is so funny to my parents!!!!! I do this pose a lot!!!
This is what happens when Daddy gets to dry my hair!!!!!!!! YIKES!!
My friends are sooo much fun and Mommy and I are so blessed to have wonderful friends!!!!!



No comments: