Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

MY MAN and Many more things........

I have been reading these on blogs and I just laugh and think that this is so sweet. I think that this is great and I love that we are giving " OUR MEN" some attention!!!!!


1. Who is your man? Morgan Wilson Mardis
2. How long have you been together? Oh my!!! We met the summer of 2001!!! Thanks to Courtney Hosemann!!!
3. How long did you date? 4 years
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? MORGAN!!!!
6. Who said "I love you" first? NOT sure....
7. Who is taller? Morgan
8. Who sings better? I do!!!
9. Who is smarter? Depends on what we are discussing!!!!
10. Whose temper is worse? that is a tie!!!!
11. Who does the laundry? joint effort
12. Who takes out the garbage? Morgan...i hate that job!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better with the computer? Me
16. Who mows the lawn? Yard boy and Morgan if he has the time
17. Who cooks dinner? Joint effort
18. Who drives when you are together? Morgan...he says that my driving makes him sick!
19. Who pays when you go out? Morgan
20. Who is most stubborn? Tie
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Morgan
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Morgan's....I love that they are so close and I wish that my parents were closer.
23. Who kissed who first? Too long ago to remember
24. Who asked who out? Morgan asked me out.....for ice cream at sonic
25. Who proposed? Morgan and it was the most fun night!!!
27. Who has more friends? We have great friends however some people call Morgan the "Mayor" and he always sees someone he knows no matter where we go.
28. Who has more siblings? Morgan

Morgan if you ever look at this I love you so much!!! You are a wonderful father and husband!!! I am so blessed to have found you!!! You are so much more than just my man,,,you are my best friend!!!!

JLM

No comments: