Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 10, 2007

Trip to Starkvill with my boyfriends!!!

Front steps of Chi-o House.

Mommy and me!

Crosby, Walker, and Mary Morgan



This past Friday we made a road trip with Leslie and Crosby to Starkville to see Courtney and Walker. We had sooo much fun and I have to say that Mary Morgan loved having all the attention from the 2 boys. We had lunch at Oby's and then we went up to the Chi-O house for some pictures. Wow did that bring back memories. I want to go back!!!! Well it was so much fun and i have some pics for you all to enjoy!

Hope you all have a good week.

Jennye Lynne

2 comments:

Christi said...

We missed y'all last night at Anna Catherine's & Clare's. I really wanted to meet that precious little girl!

Anonymous said...

MOMMY, MARY MORGAN LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE DOLL W/HER BOYFRIENDS.
MIMI