Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sorry! See Me Now!!!

Just me!
Me again!
And Again!!
Please do not bother me with that FLASH!!!!

See I do like my bath!
Just could not resist the snap shot!!!

Snug as a bug in a rug!!!!



Hey-



We are very sorry that we have not updated or posted this week. We have been really busy. Mary Morgan's aunts from Hattisburg and Georgia are here and they have been staying with us while Mary Morgan's POP is in the hospital. Pop had a quadruple bypass on his heart last friday. Pop is getting some better. He has been battling nausea but we hope that they have finally gotten that under control. He did walk yesterday and that was a great improvement. He had not wanted to do anything since he felt so bad. Pop we hope you get better soon! He loves to sing to his grandchildren and she loves music and I know that they are going to be great friends. So Pop get moving!!! Please continue to pray for a easy and speedy recovery!
Lets see what else is going on with us.....Mary Morgan and that is about it. I finally actually went to the grocery store yesterday. The last time that groceries were bought for my house was when my mom was here!!! Mom went right before she left to go back home. Thanks to her we did not starve. Lets say that it was a chore!!! Mary Morgan's carrier does not fit just right and so she has to go in the big part of the buggy!!! Well where do you put the groceries!!! You just get the must haves and that is it. You also do not mingle down each aisle just to look and see what you might find and she may start crying at any moment and then what do you do!!! I am glad to say that we made it!!! She is also getting to where she loves to take a bath. She just sits and looks around. I think that she is going to be a girly girl. She loves to just sit and soak!!! A bath can be a girls best friend. Leslie, Crosby, Mary Morgan and I are going to try and go to see Courtney and Walker tomorrow if all goes well and Pop is still doing well. Take are to you all and we hope to see you all soon!!!






WARNING TO ALL----- Several Pictures Below!!!







3 comments:

Christi said...

Yay! Thanks...that's what I wanted to see! Saying prayers for Mr. Mardis.

Anonymous said...

We found out about Mr. Mardis' while in Maryland, and have praying for him ever since; glad to hear a good report! Is he up for visitors yet?

Also, I have a little present for Mary Morgan so I need to get that to y'all since I've had it for 2 weeks now!

Anonymous said...

that little bald heaven is so sweet don't cover it mum