Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

We Love you Leslie Petro!!!!!

Lellie-
We just wanted to let you know that we are just as sad as you are that you had to go back to work today. Please know that we are thinking of you and if you need us to do anything please call us. I know that we have not posted in a while but we have been busy and my mom still can not get a good smile on camera!! Maybe one day she will!!! We get our shots this week so please pray that it goes well and that I do not feel too bad. Mom bought a sewing machine this weekend and she is about to start smocking a dress for me. Lets hope that it is going to fit and that it looks halfway decent!!! She is excited and Continental Sewing is her new favorite store!!! I will get her to take a picture of her first project. Well that is all for now ... I am crying I want mommy to pick me up!!! We love you all and Leslie---try and have a good day!! We are thinking about Crosby!!!!
Love to all-- Mary Morgan and Jennye Lynne

1 comment:

The Petro Family said...

Thanks so much mama! I did have a great day in part because of the support from friends like you. And I do have to say that there is nothing like coming home and your baby going nuts just seeing you. It warms your heart so much.