Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Things!!!

My NEW Fall/Halloween outfit that my Mommy made me. Yes, you heard me my Mommy made this. She was so proud she has not shut up about what she made me. I know that she has got some big plans for my wardrobe. She really did well making these she did not act like it was too hard. She has already gone back to Continental Sewing and gotten fabric to make 3 more outfits. WOW!!! She tells daddy that it is so relaxing!!! The pumpkin on the onsie is from Chenille by the inch. and you just sew it on wash it and give it a good brushing and it looks so cute!!! She will get a picture of me and post it when I have it on so you can get the real picture of how cute this is!!!!


My New Bumbo!!! Boy daddy really had me going here!!! I am sorry that his hand is in the way of my smile but mommy though this picture was precious!!!! I love the bumbo I can sit in it for about 15 minutes!!!
I am about ready to get out of this thing!!! MOM!!!!!!
Well we hope you all are having a good week!!! Take care!!!!
Jennye Lynne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!! I am so glad that you found my blog! I was thinking about your family the other day. I hope you are enjoying being a mom as much as I am! I will be checking in on you via your blog! She is beautiful! Is your family going to any MSU ball games this year? We are going to Alabama and Ole Miss! Hope to see you there!
Lori Beth

Anonymous said...

Great job on the outfit!! I'm super impressed! I've been saying I want to learn to sew for 3 years now. I still REALLY do, but don't know if I'll ever learn!
Love the Bumbo...that's a must for the next time around. I just hope I'll be able to get one in
pink :-)

ragan said...

Hey, I don't know if you check this thing anymore or not, but I need your new address for Christmas cards! You can either give it to me on here or on my blog. Thanks!