Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 37...OH MY GOSH !!!!!

Hello all -

Not much going on here just waiting for this munchkin to get here so that we can love on her. Morgan said last night that he could not wait to meet her and I said me either....I think that we are getting tired of waiting. We went to the doctor yesterday and we are still at 1cm but are thinned out about half way. He said that her head is down and that she is right where she needs to be in order to enter this world.YIKES!!!! YEA!!!! AM I READY????? Now that is all good but OH MY GOSH am I ready. I know that all you moms are like you can do this but you have to say that you all were a bit nervous right??? I hope so....Would you please pray for us that we have a good delivery, a healthy baby, and parenting comes easy. I think that Morgan is going to be a better parent than I will be. I think that I just want to be a good mom and not fail. I know I am just overreacting but please still pray. This weekend we will have her room all together and I should get some pictures up for you to see. I got to see some of the bedding yesterday and I just about cried...I love it. Kim Mardis, you rock!!!! Thanks so much for making her room perfect!!! This weekend we have a couple of shelves to put up and hope that we get to lay by the pool and get a good tan...Rain Rain go AWAY!!!!

Ok- until next time and with love-

Morgan and Jennye Lynne

3 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

Happy Birthday Jennye Lynne!

The Segrest Family said...

you can do it jennye lynne! and is it your b'day? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!
i promise, it will be hard - i won't lie, but you will be a wonderful mother...

Unknown said...

You will be a great mother! I am sure everyone freaks out before. I know I will.