Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mary Morgan's Baby Shower

Hello All-
I know that it has been a long time since we posted but I did not want to bore you with just anything. Mary Morgan had 2 wonderful showers this weekend and we are so blessed to have wonderful friends and family. We would like to thank each and everyone of you for all you did. I know that I can bring her home now and we will survive for a while. It was so much fun seeing everyone and sharing this special time with you all. Morgan and I thank God daily for our wonderful friends and family. We can not wait for each of you to meet her and get to know her.
My belly is growing and I go back to the doctor tomorrow and we will see if we have made any progress and I will let you all know how the doctor visit went.
I have created a slide show that you can view below and I know that the music is not great but we hope that you enjoy the pictures. I hope that the next time I do a slide show I will be able to get better music. We hope that each of you have a great week and thanks again for all you did for us in helping us prepare for Mary Morgan.
Love you all-
Morgan and Jennye Lynne

1 comment:

Michael and Crissie said...

Jennye Lynne, you are the cutest little pregnant thing! I'm glad you had good showers. We missed being there so much. Not much longer until Mary Morgan is here!