Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thanks Taylor Parker!!!!




These pictures were taken week before last and I forgot to post them last week. Sorry!!! We got this idea from Taylor Parker, Michael and Crissie got Taylor some of these balls and he loved them so we decided to get some for MMM. It took forever for us to be at the Wal-Mart when they had some it...this is obviously something that alot of people are getting. But we got 2 bags and the pool. She loved it!!! She has figured out how to get in and out of the pool and how to drop the balls out of the pool, go get them, and get back in the pool.

Mary Morgans' face is getting better! Thanks for the prayers and comments!!!

Have a good week!!!

The Mardis Family

1 comment:

The Ueltschey's said...

Ummm, we totally copied you guys! This looked like too much fun! I couldn't get the pool in the cart- or in my car since I had AGU with me, so I bought the balls in one trip and then sent my brother to get the pool tonight. So...I put the balls in the pack and play this afternoon...she wasnt very excited at first but she had fun with them after bathtime. I can't wait for her to wake up and see the pool in the morning. I think that she'll like that she can get in and out of it herself.

THANKS FOR THE IDEA!