Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Trip to Texas

Well the first weekend in October we know that Daddy is going to be gone hunting so Mommy and I packed it up, jumped on a plane, and went to see MiMi and Jea!! Boy did we have fun!!! I got to eat more ice cream in one weekend than I have my entire life.....I guess that grandparents really do let you do whatever you want!!! We did lots of shopping!!! I mean I am going to have to really get some rest when mom says we are going to Texas, we left the house about 10 am and got home about 10pm. I did ok..took naps in the car!!!! Well Sunday was the best we got to go to the ZOO!!! I did not know how much fun this was going to be, you should have seen all the animals!!! Mommy, MiMi and Jea laughed at my reactions!!!!! I guess I was just so excited...I know that is going to be one place that I ask to go all the time!!!! Please see some of the fun snap shots!!!

My favorite spot in Texas so far!!!


At the Zoo and just having a blast!!!
Looking at the Flamingos!!!




Eating Ice Cream!!!

I think that they would have let me eat it for breakfast if I would have asked!!! HE HE!!!
Thanks for Checking in!!!

No comments: