Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween 2008

This year I had so much trouble trying to decide on the perfect costume for my little angel! After spending some time with a wonderful friend Lynn Wells she had just what my heart desired! A KISS!!! She was a Hershey Kiss for her first mobile Halloween. She was so cute and she would wear the head piece for a little while. The costume was so appropriate because she gives the sweetest kisses I have ever had. She was so cute. The Mommie and Me Halloween party was a true blast...we chased children and caught up on what everyone is doing these days. I love seeing all of you and I can not wait until Christmas!!!

Our Little Kiss!
Mommie and Me Halloween 2008 and there were no good pictures and they are just little wiggle worms now.

What does this picture tell you....my impression.....mom seriously you are making me wear this....one day i will get you for this.....

Our sweet baby girl!

Happy Fall Yall!!!
Later all you Pumpkins!!!!!

No comments: