Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

I would be.....

This is sort of like "My Man" or being tagged.....


If I were a shoe, I'd be a flip-flop. My flip flop broke and that is when Morgan realized that I existed!!!! Thanks J-Crew....
If I were a city, Honolulu....There is always a breeze and my favorite place to be is where the ocean meets the sand.
If I were a season, I would be summer.I hate to be cold
If I were a car, I would be a convertible...feel the breeze
If I were a vegetable, I’d be a potato.....good no matter how you fix it
If I were a fruit, I’d be a Orange. Good with topping and alone
If I were a color, I’d be pink. Pink just says sweet all over whatever it colors
If I were furniture, I’d be a glider. Peaceful!!!
If I were a country, I’d be North America. I love the USA
If I were a beverage, I'd be a COLD BEER. Nothing better on a hot day by the pool!!!
If I were clothing, I'd be my favorite T-shirt...so soft and comfortable
If I were weather, I'd be sunny with a cool breeze....Like the perfect day at the beach!!!
If I were a dessert, I’d be Strawberry Shortcake.....fruit,,,,cake.....and cool whip....can not get any better than that..
If I were a plant, I’d be a Gerber Daisy......So bright and cheerful

I appoint Leslie and Crissie as to what they would be!!!! This is fun!!!!
Have a good Monday!!!

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

hey girl... thanks for being so sweet to me when i was at your office! it made that day SO much better seeing you -
im dreading this to say the least, but at least ill get to see you every now and then!