Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Catch you up!!!

Ok so I know that it has been a while but we have been so busy and just hanging out outside since it has been so pretty. I am not sure that there is really any specific things that have kept us busy but it just seems like we always have something going....
MMM is just all over the place...standing, crawling, and wanting to walk so bad!!! She is getting so big way too fast!!!!! The pictures below are a few .....I mean a lot from the last few weeks...Hope you all enjoy!!!!


Mary Morgan on her Rocking Catapillar!!!
Just sitting with her Glow Worm!!!
Getting excited about going to Maley's Swim School!!!!
Can you say "Hollywood?"
Can someone help me get out of here please???
The below pics are from Swim School...Mary Morgan and I are in a Waterbabies one class with several of our friends and we have only been one time but it is sooo much fun. All of the babies loved it and I have to say that it was so much fun for us to do together!! It was kinda crazy getting there and in the pool on time but we all seemed to make it....







Have a good week!



No comments: