Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures....

Hello all-
I am warning you now that there are many pictures below. It seems that Mary Morgan is changing everyday and I just can not snap enough pictures. She is getting sooo much fun and Morgan and I just fall deeper in love with her each day. She is trying to crawl soooo hard. She will get up on all fours and rock back on her knees but she just can not figure out how to move forward yet but I am sure that it will not be long. Gosh seem like just yesterday she was born. My My how time flies. We have not been up to much just hanging out and trying to stay warm. I did complete some of the pants and as soon as I can get a picture of Mack I will post them for you to see!! I was sooo proud!!!! Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the pictures below!!! Sorry there are sooooo many!!!!


Mary Morgan loves the Mirror and she just talks and talks to herself and it is soooo funny!!!!
I love to take pictures of the two of them,they are my two favorite people!!! I love you both!!!!
This was just way tooo funny not get a picture of. She is biting the end of the Pappy I think that she is getting some teeth and I guess that it feels good to her gums!!!!
Sleeping Beauty!!!!
I just love it when she is happy and she was so happy and had just gotten up from a nap!!!
She was getting a piggy back ride from daddy and she just laughed and laughed!!!!
This was last weekend during the snow Storm and I just could not resist!!!
Mary Morgan loves her cousins!!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!
Love to all -
The Mardis Family

3 comments:

ragan said...

Hey Jennye Lynne!
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to your comment on my blog. The website to the puffer is http://store.garyfonginc.com/puf-01.html.
I love mine. I think it's definitely worth the 20 bucks (plus tax and shipping, which comes out to around $26, I think)
I don't know what kind of camera you have, but this same guy makes a puffer for point and shoot cameras as well. You can find those on this website too. If you can't find it for some reason, let me know and I can help.
Love the pics, btw! Mary Morgan is getting so big!!

ragan said...

Hey,
How did you get your new header?? I need one with a picture on it for another one of my blogs

ragan said...

I know I am bothering you to death about this header thing, but I REALLY need one for my photography blog. Anyways, I know you said that you did it on photoshop. I actually have a trial download of photoshop...but only for 20 more days!! So, could you email to me (when you get a spare chance) step by step how you did it?? Would that be too much trouble?
My email is raganoswalt@yahoo.com
Thanks, that would help so much!