Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fabric Frenzy!!!

This will be boring to most but I could not figure out how to email these p;pictures to Leslie and Crissie.
Girls I hope that you like these swatches for the pants for your munchkins. I think that it is soooo cute and I am loving sewing and I wish that I could do it so much more. Please let me know what you think!!!




Christmas outfit!!! Just wanted to share!

Talk to you all soon!!!! JLM

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The outfits are cute....I'm impressed!

I'm due March 23 but measuring 2 weeks ahead so big boy may come a couple of weeks early!

Phoebe said...

Hey JLB...its Phoebe. Your little girl is so cute! Thanks for speaking. I'm glad I have your blog now I can keep up. Love the fabric...I am sewing too!