Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Week 32 and Counting !!!!

Hello all-
Today we went for our 32 week appointment and Mary Morgan weighed in at 4lbs 6oz. She is right on schedule and all is well. I would have put a sonogram picture up however she would not be still for us to get a good picture. She was just a little wiggle worm. Her hands were all over the place and she was kicking like crazy. So sorry no pics. This weekend was good I did some cleaning and ran errands on Saturday and on Sunday Morgan and I went and spent the afternoon at the pool. It was wonderful and I love to lay on the raft on my tummy....OH how I miss doing that....I hope that you all have a great week. Soon I hope to have some pictures of our new house!!!
Love to all-
Morgan and Jennye Lynne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JL! You have a blog! I am thrilled...I can keep up with ya'll!

Leah