Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Our FIRST shower!!!! SO much fun!!!!

The 2 Best Co-Workers one could ask for. Cindy on the left and Lynn on the right.



Today at work we had our first baby shower for Mary Morgan. Oh I just do not even know where to start. I guess the best place is "Thank You All". Mississippi Sports Medicine is one big family and I am so lucky to be a part of that. We had soooo much fun and we were blessed with MANY wonderful gifts. Thanks so much to all that participated and all the wonderful things that will make Mary Morgan's arrival easy!!! I have attached some photos so that you can see how much fun we had!!!! Have a great weekend and try and stay cool.
Love to all-
Jennye Lynne & Morgan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are the cutest pregnant person ever. All stomach. Just saw that you had a blog. I am adding you to our links. Visit ours sometime soon. I don't promise that it will be exciting though.