Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Beating the Heat!!!!

This weekend was very hot as you all know, so we beat the heat by staying inside and yes eating popsicles!!!!I know that some of you are thinking i am crazy because that is just sugar water but hey...she loved it and it was a treat!!!We did not do much this weekend and it was fabulous!!!!! I mean we have been going and going for i can not tell you how long!!!!At the end you will see a video I hope that it plays. This is my first time to post a video!!!!
Mary Morgan eating a blue popsicle after she made a happy plate!!!!
MMM and her daddy!!! This was so cute to watch!!!
Showing you the red tounge!!!!
This morning after breakfast and as if one pappy is not enough!!!! And this gets the title "Picture of the Week"!!!!
This is our first video to post!!! Hope you enjoy!!!
Mimi and Jea----see me walk & talk!!!