Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What do you think????

Ok so Mary Morgan is going to be baptized this weekend and she is wearing the dress that I worn when I was baptized and it is so pretty but the problem is shoes and that this where you come in....So please let me know what you think....shoes or no shoes???????????
The dress is long and will for sure cover her feet and it is an ivory color....not white or even close to white.....I mean black shoes will not look good.....I can not find ivory shoes....blah anyway!!!! and she would not wear them much at all.....so what do you think.....can she be baptized with out shoes??????
Your help is greatly appreciated!!!!! I mean she is staring early with the fashion crisis!!!!
JLM

6 comments:

Michael and Crissie said...

I vote for no shoes. Taye didn't wear any and nobody could even see his feet.

Jessica & Clif Barnes said...

I'm with Crissie. No shoes. Babies don't need shoes especially if they can't walk yet. I hope the Baptism is a wonderful experience for all!

ragan said...

What about just some sweet little socks/booties?? If not, then my vote is DEFINITELY NO shoes.

The Segrest Family said...

i agree with all of these comments. no shoes.
i bought white shoes for camp's baby dedication... he wore them once! that night! and one fell off during the ceremony!
you could probably find some cute sweater booties at see saws or helens!

odomfamilyfun said...

you are too funny. i vote no shoes, UNLESS, you can find some knitted booites or something that she could carry in her bouquet on her wedding day (that is what we did). Call me if you don't know what I am talking about. Otherwise, she will be up there for like 5 minutes and her feet are too sweet to cover up (& they won't be seen)...you are too funny :) we'll come to the late service so we can see this special time!
Brittany

Christi said...

Hope the baptism went well! I also hope you went with no shoes...we ARE in Mississippi, ya know! jk!