Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Challenges of being 4 months old!!!

Mary Morgan went for her 4 month check up this week. The shots were terrible and so are the knots on her legs...It is so sad. I have to say that she did ok. I gave her Tylenol and she seemed to be fine...She weighed 12lbs 6oz..25th percentile ; height is 25 1/2 inches...95th percentile...I was so shocked about height I can not remember anything about her head....
After several questions to the doctor we came out with she is eating well but that we need to start some food on a spoon....


THE CHALLENGE!!!!
I am not so sure about this stuff!!!

Maybe this is not so bad as long as you get comfortable!!!


Daddy talking to me about what is about to happen!!!!

We have gotten good with the Cereal on a spoon and we have moved to vegetables....We are now on our 3rd day of squash and are getting better everyday however it is still a big mess!!!! I do not know that she is really getting alot of food.

3 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Hey! Good to see yall at church this morning. We usually hit early church, so we miss EVERYONE (except the really old people :)). Our blog, which I try to keep up but usually fall behind is www.odomfamilyfun.blogspot.com and Troy has one that can be linked to from mine. He is a writer, I am a picture poster.
Hope everything is going well for yall. Mary Morgan is a doll!
Brittany

Amanda said...

JLBM! I was blog surfing and found your blog! We have one too... http://amandaandkellyadams.blogspot.com

Mary Morgan is so cute...hope y'all are doing well!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

just like a mouthful of cum baby girl, come to me and I will give you some fresh from the tap